Who are the best people to talk to about my child’s difficulties with learning/special needs?

Always talk to your child's teacher if you have any worries or concerns.

The following are also able to talk to you about your child and any concerns or worries you may have about them:

Mrs Teri Tanner - SENCO and Assistant Head teacher for Pupil Support
Mrs Sam Hicks - Family Liaison Manager
Mrs Helen Quantrill - Inclusion and SEN Administrative Assistant
Mrs James - Headteacher