Info for Parents‎ > ‎

Sidegate PTA


PTA 100 Club - Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works.  The total cost for the year (first draw October 2017 and last draw Sept 2018) per player will be £24 (being £2 per month) and is payable by cash or cheque payable to Sidegate PTA.  This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.  Numbers will be allocated on a first come, first served basis upon receipt of a completed form and payment, until 100 members are reached.

The draw will take place during the last week of each month, beginning in October.  If you win, a cheque or cash will be delivered to your home address and the name of the winner published in the school’s monthly newsletter and website, and on the Sidegate PTA Facebook page.

The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 55% goes to Sidegate PTA to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.

Ċ
Toni Cornish,
19 Sep 2017, 01:35